Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'mmmmm Bacccckkkkkk!!

Ok...so I have to laugh! In my last post (that was forever ago) I was talking about how not a whole lot was going on. LOL...life has changed!! With Tommy starting a new business we have been trying to think of ways that we can cut our expenses and be able to put more money into the business. About a month ago we decided to put an ad in the newspaper to see if we could rent our house. Two weeks had gone by and we had gotten very few calls and no one was very interesed. Then the last week of our ad the phone was ringing off the hook and we had two people that were really interested. So anyway, we rented our house to a nice couple with three kids. Their son and Shaun have actually have been in the same class in school since the 1st grade (small world) so as you can imagine life has been crazy. I have had about 2 weeks to pack up my house. I feel like we are NEVER going to be finished. I think that child birth is the most painful thing in life and moving is a close second :) Steve and Bettie are kind enough to let us crash their house while we save up some money and hopefully get Tommy's business going. I do have to say that I seriously miss the blogging world! I miss keeping in touch with everyone! Hope you are all doing well!!!

7 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

I'm glad you're back. What kind of business is Tommy starting?

Emily said...

Good to see you surface again! Ha-ha I figured life was pretty crazy for you right now! I hear you on the moving being painful..... I NEVER want to move again! Maybe we can hire movers the next time we bothe move! Wouldn't that be nice!

Summer said...

Sorry I'm such a slacker and I haven't been out there helping, I just don't think I would be much help with my wild animals running all over your house!!! Well I hope things settle down for you soon!!!

Kari and Brian said...

WOW!!! sounds crazy know all about the packing and moving. Hope to see you at Thanksgiving!

Kristen said...

I have missed you!!!
I keep checking for pictures of the kids costumes, you never seem to disappoint when it comes to that.. :)
Moving is the WORST!!! I hope the hard part is over.

Christina said...

kristen gave me the update!! i hope it all works out for you guys!

Kim n' Kids said...

Excited to have you guys up in the boondocks with us!! Sierra is especially happy! We need to work on getting more connected out there. Between the two of us we shouldn't have too much trouble! Are we sleeping in the parking lot at Walmart the day after Thanksgiving this year? Just curious!