Sunday, November 11, 2007

Our week in Oceanside





































As most of you know my digital camera broke a few months ago so I haven't been able to post any pictures. Anyway, my cousin Tara had some pictures from our trip this summer to Oceanside. The third week in June we spent a week in a condo at Oceanside. We had a great time! It was a vacation that was much needed! We had a blast just hangin out at the beach and relaxing. Shaun and Bryce spent all day everyday in the water...between the ocean and the jacuzzi. Our last Saturday there, everyone came out and we had a bon fire and barbecue on the beach. I wish that the week could have lasted alot longer. Its crazy how fast a week flies by when you are having fun.





















1 comment:

Summer said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I'm sad I missed it. I was glad to see a new post...you'll have to get a camera at the after Thanksgiving sales. Living in GH now your gonna need one because there is always a great picture to be taken there!

Only 5 days til the sales!!! Do you have your sleeping bag and hot chocolate ready?? You better start gettin' lot's of sleep this week!