Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Besides Christmas, Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love being with my family, cooking, of course eating and shopping the next day :) This year we will be at Bettie and Steve's house for Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to the yummy food and scoping out the ads for hours! I have so much to be thankful for and that is really the best thing to me about Thanksgiving. I love that a day is set aside for us to just think about the things that we have been blessed with. I hope that you all have a great Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Lisa M. Jolley said...

Amen!!! A day to rest my head and eat my heart out! It's really the best day of the year!

Teresa said...

Thanks! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.