Thursday, January 17, 2008

A New Baby is on the way!

We are expecting baby number 3! We are so excited! I am around 19 weeks and I am really starting to feel pregnant! I don't fit into anything and I am so at that "I just look fat and not pregnant" stage! I am feeling the baby move alot and it is just the neatest thing. With every pregancy, I am just amazed at what a miracle it is! I am thinking that it has to be a boy because it is just soooo active. I am going to find out what it is in the next week or so and it is probably a boy but of course I am still hopeful that it will be a girl. Either way I feel so blessed to be able to have another addition to our family. My boys are so excited. Shaun is at a really fun age. He is just as excited about the new baby as Tommy and I are. I was telling him that the baby is big enough that its ears are developed and the baby can hear us talk and so he loves to pat my stomach and talk to the baby. I also told him that it is getting strong enough that it can do summersaults in my stomach. Shaun must have laughed for 10 minutes. He thought that that was the funniest thing! Now everyone that he sees he has to tell. Bryce just keeps saying that he wants me to go to the doctor and get the baby out. He wants the baby right now! Anyway, we are so excited about our new addition that is on the way!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a girl, but of course boys are great too... Please post the result as soon as you find out. I am looking forward to finding out. Love ya!

Tara said...

Jaime, Congratulation! I can't believe you may know if it's a boy or girl so soon! It seems like it's soon anyway. Of course, I hope it's a girl but, will excited if it's a yucky ol' boy, too! Just Kidding! Well, I wanted to tell you about some other family members blogs. My mom and dad, aunt dawn and uncle kevan, erik and chelle, and jamie (martin)and mickey nordell. All of their links are on my page so go check em out and add them to yours as well (and pass it on)! I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy and those boys of yours are pampering you! Can't wait for the update! Love ya!

Hemphill Family said...

WOW. Congrats. I wondered why you hadn't posted on your blog in a while. I hope you feel better.

DAVE AND KATIE said...

How exciting! You better let us know as soon as you find out! I'm sure you look great!

byers babes said...

Tommy & Jamie - Congratulations! I loved hearing about your boys' reactions. You are going to love that they are older. They will be such a help with the baby. We're excited for you! greg&jenna

Angie said...

Jaime!!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Wahoo. Best news I've heard all day:)

Teresa said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. I will hope for a girl for you! Angie told me she saw you over Christmas. I wish I could have been there!

Summer said...

Your such a bratt!!! I can't believe your having a girl before me!!! We'll have to spoil you with frilly dresses and hairbows now!