Sunday, March 9, 2008

Getting Close!!!

I can't believe that I only have a month and a half left. I am getting so excited! This pregancy has really seemed to go pretty fast. Now that I am getting to the end I am really getting anxious to get this baby here. I love having a new baby in the house (except for the lack of sleep). The boys are getting excited about the new baby. They are constantly asking me when the baby is going to get here.

This Saturday was alot of fun. I went to a baby shower for Katie and then afterward all of the girls went out for a girls day. We went and saw Ms. Pedigrews day out. It was an okay movie. Then we went to Islands for dinner. It was so fun to get together and hang out with all of the girls. We laughed, talked and ate (all the things that girls love to do)!! It was alot of fun.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for your baby to come too. Hey, we need to get together before we have our babies.

Tara said...

Jaime, you MUST be so excited! It will so weird to visit and see a little girl among your 2 boys! I miss seeing everyone and visiting at all of the fun family events. So, I barely found out that Katie was even preggo. What is she having? What are they planning on naming it? When is she due? And why haven't you guys forced her to start up her own blog yet!?! I wish Erin would start one as well! I'm glad to hear about your fun adventures but, seriously. . . why aren't you posting any pics?

Kristen said...

yah! an update...glad you had fun this weekend. I still can't believe how fast our pregnancy's have gone by, I'm so excited to meet Sidney, did you decide how you wanted to spell her name yet?

Emily said...

I love how you just change your blog to go with the seasons! Saturday was fun! Until next time....

Christina said...

wait what?? you only have a few weeks left?!??! i thought you just GOT pregnant?!?!? HELLO! have i not seen you in that long?!?! GEESH!

girls are WAYYYY TOO FUN!! i love them!!

malinda said...

Congrats on having a girl! Girls are so much fun. So if you guys can have another kind I guess there is hope for Ster and I.

Lisa M. Jolley said...

A Girl??!!! WOW! Congratulations! I'm warning you now though, Girls are way more moody than boys, but alot more fun to dress up :-) I can't beleive you're about to have your third baby. How are you feeling? Where are your pictures???!

Angie said...

Jaime- we changed our blog to private. Can you send me your email address to nodrac@gmail.com? thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Lisa M. Jolley said...

Where is that baby???????

Teresa said...

What's up. it's not like your busy or anything!!!