Saturday, August 25, 2007

Jenks Lake






Today we took the kids fishing at Jenks Lake near Big Bear. We had a really good time. Unfortunately we didn't catch anything but we still had alot of fun. The kids spent most of the time playing in the dirt and climbing up the trees. Bryce liked to fish the moss out of the lake and that was about all of the fishing that he did. Shaun had fun fishing but of course was a bit disappointed that he didn't catch anything. We had been there about 3 hours and the thunder started going off like crazy. About 15 minutes later there was a huge down pour followed by hail....( I think that's how you spell it??) Anyway it was pretty fun and even though the rain and hail drove us out it was nice to see a change in the weather.

3 comments:

Summer said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited you decided to start a blog! Your pictures are really cute! I am going to add you to my friends list on my blog so I can check up on you from time to time.

Kristen said...

I'm impressed with your blogging skills!
I love all the pictures, your boys are so cute :) how fun to get to go fishing!!

YUMIKO said...

Hello!
Wow!!It's wonderful!!
They are soooooooo cute!!
I really miss your family.
I read some comments that is Summer and Kristen's comments.
Do they remember me???
I miss last summer...