Friday, August 24, 2007

Shaun



Shaun turned 8 this March. Shaun is definately full of energy! He is very social and loves to be on the go and always doing something. He really loves his cousins and is constantly asking if he can play with them. Last week he asked me if he could live on the farm with Grandma Bettie and Papa. He said that he would live with them Monday thru Friday and help grandpa and then he would come home on Saturday and Sunday so that he could spend time with us on Saturday and then go to church on Sunday. We had a good laugh! He loves Gavilian Hills! There is dirt, rocks, dogs, cousins everything thing that a boy needs :) I love having Shaun in our family. He really keeps us on the go and there is never a dull moment with him around.

1 comment:

Summer said...

What a handsome boy! Shaun is such a cutie. Brigham and Joseph wished they lived in Gavalin Hills too, but they are stuck here with me...until they really give me trouble then I might send them to live with my dad for a while so he can spank them :) !!