Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged

So Tonja tagged me! Here goes!

10 years ago I was:

Making plans for my wedding. Tommy and I were engaged and were thinking about eloping to Las Vegas for Valentines Day (not that we really would have but just one of those crazy things that you think when you are young and in love :) We just couldn't wait to be married....it's funny to think back about how crazy in love we were :)

5 Things on my To-Do list Tomorrow:

1.Take Bryce to Playgroup for his Valentine Exchange.
2.Laundry (It's on my list everyday..it doesn't mean that I get it done everyday!)
3.Go to the Gym.
4.Clean the house/bathroom (yuck! I hate cleaning bathrooms).
5.Clean out my car. (This has been on my list for a week :)

5 Things I would do if I became a Billionaire:

1.First I would never want to be a billionaire...to much responsibility :)
2.Pay off our house and buy a vacation home by the beach or in the mountains.
3.Help family and friends.
4.Travel
5.Pay tithing, invest and start college funds for my kids and nieces and nephews.

3 of my bad habits:

1.Wasting Time
2.Eating too much junk food
3. Not making enough time to read scriptures everyday

5 places I've Lived:

1.Moreno Valley, CA
2.Riverside, CA
3.Orem, UT
4.Provo, UT
5.Payson, UT...bascially no where fun!!!

5 places I've worked:

1.Western National Group
2.Bosco Legal Services.....hated it!!
3.Thompson Appraisal Service....huuummmm wonder how I got that job :)
4.Sizzler
5.McDonalds...my first job that I had 4ever!!!!

Something most people don't know about me:
Oh my gosh...I am so not good at this kind of stuff! Ummmm, I don't like to read, I have never broken a bone and I was like 28 years old when I took my first airplane ride. Lame answer but I can't think of anything else :)

Okay, so I tag Tara, Katie and Teresa!! That was fun...thanks Tonja!!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Loved this post, how fun to learn more about you :)

Tara said...

Thanks a lot! Just kidding it's actually been fun to think about all this stuff! I don't have time to fill it out right now but, i will do it tonight. I do have a questions though. Where EXACTLY do you guys go to find such cute pages. I tried memory mixer and it took me to another site "Smile something" and everytime you look at the layout, (once it has been posted) it will take the person reading it to an advertisement firts... gay! I just want people to be able to look at my blog. Anyway, if you can help, i would be ever so grateful! Thanks again! I love Sydney and look forward to hearing (and seeing) more! Happy Valentine's Day!