Sunday, February 10, 2008

What is goin' on in there????

:0 This pregancy has been so fun! I am really feeling the baby move so much. I can't help but wonder what in the world is going on in there????? It is just crazy! I don't remember either one of my boys moving so much. There are seriously days when I wonder if she ever goes to sleep. It seems like she is constantly moving and it is so much fun! I was telling Tommy the other the day that I wish that men could experience pregancy just for this reason (but we all know that a man couldn't hang for 9 months :)

Feeling the baby move is one of the neatest things and I am really loving being pregnant! So we are thinking about naming her Sidney Leigh Thompson. What do you all think??? Tommy and I both like the name Sidney and my middle name is Leigh so we thought that it would be neat to name her after me in some way. Choosing a name is so hard!

7 comments:

Hemphill Family said...

I think that name is really cute. Definitely name her after her mommy!

DAVE AND KATIE said...

I love it! Sidney is a great name, and it would be perfect to name your first daughter after you!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Names are so hard. We are still thinking... We like Summer, but not sure. K, so I tagged you. Go to my blog and get the questions. It's a fun way for people to get to know you. Have fun!!! Love ya!

Emily said...

I love that name! Darren's sister is Sydney with a "Y". I love the pink and red for Valentine's Day and for the little baby girl excitement too!

Teresa said...

I love the name. It goes together so well. I am so excited for you!

Kari and Brian said...

I love the name. And yes definitely name her after you. We did that with Karissa. Im glad that we did. So you have to name her after her mommy!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

Hey it's Genni from playgroup!
Too funny...guys being pregnant, they definately would not be able to deal with the 9 mnths. of pregnancy. Mine can't even deal with being sick.
Anyways, Sidney is a cute name I always heard that and thought that is the cutest name for a girl. I can see you having a daughter name Sidney.